In an effort to support local enterprise though this difficult period while looking to the future, we would like to make you aware of a number of initiates and tools to assist your business through this period.
1. Failte Ireland Supports:
In response to the COVID-19 crisis and the impact it is having on the tourism sector, Failte Ireland are targeting their business supports to respond to the most urgent challenges and threats tourism businesses are now facing..
- Expert advice on managing business liquidity and cost containment;
- Information on accessing financial assistance and managing HR risk;
- Step-by-step guides on how to manage temporary business closure, temporary lay-offs and redundancies, if required;
- Guidance on managing further revenue shocks and jumpstarting sales for recovery;
- Information on accessing Government supports;
- Practical operational guidance for businesses on steps they can take to help ensure the health and safety of their staff and visitors.
All of these supports can be accessed here: http://www.failteireland.ie/Supports/Managing-Business-in-Unprecedented-Times.aspx
2. Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Local Enterprise Office:
If your business is impacted by COVID-19, your Local Enterprise Office can help.
A new Business Continuity Voucher is now available through Local Enterprise Offices. This opportunity is designed for businesses across every sector that employ up to 50 people.
The voucher is worth up to €2,500 in third party consultancy costs and can be used by companies and sole traders to develop short-term and long-term strategies to respond to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The goal is to help companies make informed decisions about what immediate measures and remedial actions should be taken, to protect staff and sales.
If your application is successful, a qualified expert will be selected by your Local Enterprise Office to work with you on your business continuity plans. The value of this service is up to a maximum of €2,500.
Further information see link: https://www.localenterprise.ie/Portal/response/Business-Continuity-Voucher/Business-Continuity-Voucher.html
3. DLR Tourism Development Team
The Tourism Development are available to support you in any way we can at this difficult time. Please let us know if we can be of assistance. You can contact us by Phone or Email.
Carolyn Mc Carthy: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 087 788 2056
Dave Lawless: email@example.com Phone: 086 6074102