Several organisations that are active within Dublin Bay Biosphere are seeking volunteers to participate in conservation, education and clean up projects.
Here are some volunteering opportunities that you can participate in:
- Join Flossie and the Beach Cleaners or An Taisce's Clean Coast teams.
- Conservation Volunteers Dublin organises a wide range of conservation outings
- The Dodder Action Group organises regular events including clean ups and invasive alien species removal along the River Dodder
- Check out Dublin City Council's Bull Island Volunteer Programme
- The Irish Seal Sanctuary seeks volunteers across Dublin Bay Biosphere to monitor seal numbers, behaviour, haul outs, feeding patterns, breeding, weather responses, disturbance and human impacts on seals